CZWG marks forty years of practice by collating a guide book intended to serve as both a catalogue and a field guide to four decades of built work. ‘A Guide to the Built Work of CZWG Architects 1975—2015’ was printed by Calverts.coop using FSC certified papers and biodegradable vegetable oil inks. Click here to view the Making Of video
To request a copy of the guidebook, please write to email@example.com
Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant
CZWG are seeking an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our dynamic practice in Clerkenwell, London.
The successful applicant will work closely with a Partner, assisting with all aspects of the design process to produce drawing packages, liaise with consultant teams, and provide general support, including a significant role in image production for presentations and in-house discussions.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Part 2 qualification (or international equivalent), with extensive post Part 2 experience in a design-led architectural office
• Excellent communication skills in both written and sketch form. Strong verbal skills are required for client interaction
• Proven experience working on bespoke high-end projects in the residential sector
• A good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction technology
• Experience coordinating between multiple consultants
• Fluent in Revit and AutoCad 2D
• Working knowledge of the Adobe suite, especially in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and manage deadlines
Salary Guide: Competitive salary offered
How to apply: To apply please send your covering letter, CV and selected examples of your portfolio in hardcopy A4 format by post to our office address above for the attention of Vivien Hobbs. Please detail your experience to demonstrate the desired attributes.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2016
CZWG prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer.