CZWG are seeking exceptional RIBA Part I and Part II Architectural Assistants to join our dynamic practice in Clerkenwell, London. The successful candidates will have the following attributes:
• Excellent Autocad skills;
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
• Revit experience an advantage;
• Proven residential experience (Part II candidates);
• Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction technology (Part II candidates);
• Fluency in English;
• Permit to work in the UK if relevant; and
• An enthusiastic and committed attitude to work.
To apply please send your covering letter, CV and selected examples of your work by post to our office address for the attention of Vivien Hobbs.
Application deadline (extended): Friday 17 July 2015
CZWG prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer.